Pursuant to article 13 of Italian D.lgs n.196/2003, therefore, we are hereby providing the following notification.
The information provided will be used for the following purposes:
1. Publication, circulation and use of information in settings strictly related to events and initiatives supporting Bocconi University, as well as for the performance of any related activity and similar events;
2. Eventual publication of your personal data (first name, surname, degree and year of graduation) in the annual Donor Report published by Bocconi University;
3. Dispatch by Bocconi University, both in paper form and electronic form, of information regarding events and initiatives aimed at supporting Bocconi University;
4. For the collection and management of any support of a financial nature, as well as for the performance of ordinary accounting;
5. To fulfill obligations of the law set out in laws and regulations, EU laws, and civil and tax laws.
The submission of your personal data is not compulsory, but any refusal to provide this data could preclude the collection of the financial support you wish to offer.
You are also hereby informed that, as a symbol of gratitude for your support, unless otherwise indicated, your first name, surname, degree and year of graduation will be included in the supporter giving category, organized according to the amount of the gift, published in the annual Donor Report/Brochure by Bocconi University, available both in print and online on the websites of the University. This information may also be displayed in dedicated spaces located inside or outside of the buildings associated with Bocconi University of Milan.
Your consent to the processing of personal data for the abovementioned purposes is also meant as explicit agreement to eventual publication of your personal data (full name, degree and year of graduation and category of gift only) in the annual Donor Report (printed and online) published by Bocconi University and on the website www.unasfidapossibile.eu and/or displayed inside or outside of the buildings associated with Bocconi University as a symbol of gratitude and recognition of your support.